We are pleased to announce that effective April 5, you will no longer need to be admitted to many of our branch or office locations. Our doors will be unlocked,* and, provided you are wearing a (mask/face covering), please feel free to enter upon arrival. With this reopening, there are certain adjustments to the customer experience to keep in mind:
- Face coverings will be required for entry. You may be asked to temporarily lower your mask for identification purposes, and you may be asked for additional identification.
- Due to state requirements, you may be asked to wait outside in order to comply with capacity limits.
- Social distancing of six feet will be required once you are inside. Floor markers have been placed to provide direction.
- Sanitation centers are located in our lobbies. We encourage every visitor entering our buildings to utilize these stations.
- Germ shields have been placed at all teller stations and desks.
*At this time, the doors of the following Tompkins Insurance locations will remain locked or the location closed. Please call ahead to inquire about in-person service at these locations:
179 Sully’s Trail, Pittsford, NY
113 Main Street, Batavia, NY
90 Main Street, Batavia, NY
6872 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, NY
1240 Broadcasting Road, Wyomissing, PA
1767 Seneca Parkway West, Blue Bell, PA