At Tompkins Insurance Agencies, we want to provide you with the resources you need to get the policies you deserve – and actually understand them.
- Liability Insurance: Insurance designed to protect you.
- Fleet: A group of five or more commercial vehicles.
- Lost Wages: The income an employee would have earned had he or she not been injured or fallen ill on the job. Workers’ compensation can cover these wages.
- LICA: Land Improvement Contractors of America.
- Collision Coverage: Auto insurance that will cover the cost of repairing your vehicle after an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Auto insurance that will cover non-accident related costs like theft, vandalism or damage from a fallen tree limb.
- Policy Limit: The amount up to which your policy will pay out. For example, your homeowners insurance likely has a policy limit of around $2,500 for your jewelry.
- Umbrella Insurance: This coverage lays like an umbrella over your existing coverage (e.g. homeowners insurance, auto insurance) and protects your liability.
- ERISA: The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974. Your business needs to comply with ERISA’s minimum standards for health and pension plans.
- HSA: Health savings accounts (HSAs) allow your employees to pay for high deductibles with dollars that are accrued before taxes.
- FSA: Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) allow your employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for medical expenses, care for their dependents, and more.
- Voluntary Benefits: Benefits your business offers for which your employees pay.
- Home Equity Credit: You can leverage the equity you’ve built in your home as collateral for a new home equity line of credit.
- FDIC: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Ranked Among The Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies In The Nation.
Named a National Best Practices Agency for Operational Excellence.
Awarded for National Excellence in Social Media.
We're proud our employees ranked us among the nation's best insurance agencies to work for!
Named Agency of the Year.
Consistently ranked among the Top 3 commercial insurance firms in the Rochester/Monroe County area.
Ranked among the top 100 commercial insurance brokers in the nation.