for Greater Reading Chamber Alliance
Greater Value I Opportunity for More Competitive Rates I Variety of Options
Join the Chamber
GRCA’s mission is to be Berks County’s leading resource for building a healthy, competitive business community.
Membership is packed with value and opportunities including the ability to participate in Capital Blue Cross’ exclusive Signature Series Plans.
How Chamber Membership Works for You
- Build partnerships through monthly networking events, signature events & special programs.
- Drive business and promote your brand
- Advertising & Sponsorships
- Save on business expenses
*Signed forms are required to participate in the Capital Blue Cross Signature Series Plans.
Capital Blue Cross
Signature Medical Plans
- Exclusive Price-Advantaged, unique plan designs
- Signature series plans are only available to chamber members and are designed to meet the needs of small business with 5-99 enrolled employees.
Check out Capital Blue Cross Plans here.
Employee Assistance Program
Offered through Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services.
- Speak with live person 24/7/365
- Virtual, Telephonic & Face to Face Counseling
- Work Life Resources
- Monthly Newsletter
Check out Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services.
Healthy Blue Rewards
- Voluntary Program that gives subscribers and spouses an opportunity to each earn a $100 incentive.
- The Health Rewards Dashboard offers a variety of interactive health improvement tools.
Check out Healthy Blue Rewards.
PPO and EPO plan options give employees access to the nation’s leading PPO network which includes 96% of US hospitals & 95+% of US Physicians.
Referrals are not required under the signature plans.
The Tompkins Difference
From high level benefit plans to attract and retain the best employees, to cost-effective HR solutions, our highly experienced benefits professionals can create the right benefits package and management plan for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
- Unparalleled customer service
- Dedicated account management team
- Paperless enrollment options
- Ongoing eligibility management
- COBRA administration included for clients subject to Federal COBRA
Offered through our partnership with Mineral (formerly ThinkHR):
- Unlimited access to HR Hotline staffed by certified HR professionals 11 hours/day
- Compliance Resource Portal
- 200 Computer Based Training Modules for employees
Offered through our partnership with Hubric Resources:
- First 5 hours of Hubric Resources services covered by Tompkins annually
- Discounted rates for services beyond 5 hours
- Check out available options for HR function support:
Expanded HR Services
HR Support Retainer
- On The Goga Monthly Wellness Newsletters
- Tompkins Wellness Portal with shareable videos, podcasts and checklists
- Virtual Workshops throughout the year
- Custom Wellbeing Programs Available
- Tompkins Wellness Welcome Video
These benefits give employees the flexibility to tailor their benefits to meet their needs with no cost back to the business.
Full suite of products available including:
- Identity Theft
- Legal Plans
- Critical Illness/Cancer
- Hospital Indemnity
- Pet Insurance