Looking for a new career path or to build upon an existing one? Tompkins Insurance Agencies would like to hear from you!
is to create long-term value for our clients, communities, and shareholders by delivering integrated personalized insurance solutions.
is to provide best-in-class insurance to our clients while being recognized as an industry leader in:
Return To Shareholders
Our key values are integrity, empowerment, and commitment to our Clients, Community, Employees and Long-Term Shareholder Value.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a neighbor, we are locally focused and, through our affiliation with Tompkins Financial, we offer a world of possibilities. We pride ourselves on developing our employees by building upon their strengths and placing them on a career path that will promote our mission and provide a satisfying work/life balance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401 (k) retirement savings
- Paid time off
- Education assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- And much more
Employee and Applicant Rights and Responsibilities
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Tompkins Financial Corporation is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- View the “EEO is the Law” poster in English or View the “EEO is the Law” poster in Spanish
- View for the “E-Verify” participation poster in English or View the “E-Verify” participation poster in Spanish
- View our “EEO Policy”
Thinking about a career in insurance? Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. may be your answer. We offer a team environment, competitive salaries, exceptional fringe benefits, training and development opportunities, and advancement possibilities. Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. employees are continually being exposed to new products and technology leading to many diverse career opportunities.
Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. do not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Only individuals meeting the following criteria will be considered for employment:
- The individual submits an application for employment to a particular or specific position which has been posted or advertised through our recruiting channels and by using the specified application process;
- The application indicates the individual possess the basic qualifications for the position; and,
- The individual at no point in the selection process prior to receiving an offer of employment withdraws their application
Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc.
90 Main Street
Batavia, NY 14020